We are looking for a Special Education Manager or someone with equal or similar educational skills to join our challenging and dynamic team at Ylur Nursery School in Mývatnsveit to fill a 70% - 100% job position as soon as possible. The application deadline is 25 January 2019 and we encourage men and women to apply.
Education and qualifications
• Nursery School Teachers Licence or education that can be assessed and used in this job.
• Proffessional work ethics including independence and initiative.
• Good skills in team work, communication and cooperation
• An interest in working with children
• Interested in carreer development, dynamic and multifaceted job opportunities
• Positivity and flexibility
We need a fulltime staff member as soon as possible. Education is desirable, but not mandatory or necessarily a pre requisite.
32 children attend Ylur nursery school. The preschool‘s policy is based on building life skills through play and education. The implementation of a health promoting nursery school with positive dicipline, as well as the Karellen playschool philosophy is well underway. Many developments are in progress with fun and exciting projects in the pipeline ahead.
The headmistress of Ylur nursery school is Ingibjörg Helga Jónsdóttir. She can be contacted on the following cell number: 8219404. One can send their CV and or contact her via email email@example.com or send a job application via their web page : ylur.leikskolinn.is under the upplýsingar tab.